I love to try new products!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Clio Gel Pencil Liner


This caught my eyes in Watsons a couple of weeks ago when I saw the lady tagging the price tag onto the products. I thought, how interesting this is, gel liner in a pencil!! No longer need to carry bottle out with me (gel liner is mostly in bottle). And so I told myself to look out for it when I was in Seoul. It costs about $20 in Singapore and $12 in Seoul.

I bought the purple liner and tested it today!

Clio Gel liner is endorsed by Lee Hyori and the effect is certainly not like this as seen in this photo.

The liner didn't really stay and the colour is not intensed enough. It certainly didn't widen up my eyes nor flattered them. In fact, after about 6 hours of application, I decided to use my Kate Gel Liner to draw over it!






But that's because I like eyes that are really intensed! And with intensed colour I also meant they have to 'last!' This is not exactly my perfect liner as it doesn't really last.But the beautiful colours available somehow made up for this. So if you are one of those who doesn't need intense liner, this might be the one for you. Play with the colours at least :)



No comments:

Post a Comment