I love to try new products!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Laneige White Plus Renew Purifying Mask




My cousin told me to get this when I was in Seoul. She said: The reviews said you can see result after one use!

I was totally bought into her sales talk, actually she didn't even need to convince me because I love Laneige's Hydrating Masks!! One of the best ever!! I have faith in their products!



This is one of the latest products from Laneige. It claims to present you with brighter skin with only one time of mask. It uses enzymes to exfoliate surface dead skin cells thus promoting skin turnover to smoothen and brighten rough skin.

Their website listed these benefits:

Special care for instantly brighter and smoother skin - Supple clay mask

- Natural whitening effect of mulberry in AP Snowray Complex.
- Exfoliating and purifying effect of papain enzymes that decompose protein and cellulose powder. 
- Effectively and smoothly cares for dead skin cells and oxidized pores for instant brightening effect.
- Experience brighter skin with only one time of mask!!


Honestly, I didn't see the effect after first usage BUT when I used it again 2 days later, my face was clearly brightened and it lasted for days!! It also makes my skin softer. The Laneige girl told me I should use this twice a week.

This mask is also perfect for travelling. It is packed in a box of 8 small plastic jar and one jar can be used up to 3 times i think. But because I splashed it generously over my face and neck, I can only use up to 2. It costs $62 for a box.

This is a definitely must-have in every girl's skin care routine!







No comments:

Post a Comment