I love to try new products!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream



I have a soft spot for Clinque because it is the very first set of skin care i used when I decided to start using a proper 'routine' instead of washing my face with my mother's whatever 30years ago...... And clinque's 3 steps routine was the most popular back then. As I aged I began to explore other brands and slowly forgot about brand clinique.

I just sihifted house recently and while packing, I found a tube of the 7-day scrub cream!! I must have bought it from the duty free during one of those trips (i remembered i was looking for a scrub) and I totally forgot about it thereafter!!

So i started using it recently. But I am not sure how well or how much my face can absorb the scrub because I've not been scrubbing my face for too long (well, my beautician Alice forbids it!!!). But clinique never disappoints. The 7 day scrub cream remains one of their best-sellers to date and it's not difficult to know why.

The particles is gentle yet it gives you a brightening effect. It also 'polishes' away rough skin or flakiness which in turn reducing fine lines. It clears the 'path' for your serum/moisturizer to be absorbed better. After one use I can see the difference and after 1 week of usage (i scrub 3x a week) I can feel the make up glides on even easier and nicer.

This remains one of my favorite scrub ever.

1 comment:

  1. I started with clinique 3 step skin care too! It definitely was my smartest choice and most cost effective way to keep my skin clear during puberty. The moisturizer i had used then has discontinued, its a pity. I also like their lipstick (black honey shade), a pretty colour.

    ReplyDelete