I love to try new products!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fighting Hair Loss

I am one of those unlucky ones who faced hair loss problems at a young age. I think i was about 35 then.  I don't know how it started but the problem came fast and furious. I noticed that more hair were lost during combing but didn't think that it's the real hair loss problem until one day I found my bed FULL OF HAIR after one lazy Sunday which I spent my whole morning in. Panic button is hit.

Like all anxious souls trying to find a solution for a problem, I took the easy way out. I went to one of those centers believing my full crown will be back by signing a package that costs SGD2500. Who am I kidding? They wanted me to sign more sessions in the end and of course I said no.

The problem persisted and I was desperate until a stylist gave me this contact. One of her air stewardess clients needed to wear a wig but got her hair back after a year of treatment and so I went.



The Chinese Sensei took a look at my hair and noticed some bald patches but she said the 'pores' are still 'rough' and 'opened' so the hair definitely coming back (such great news!!). You do not want her to tell you there's nothing she can do because the pores are closed already.

All she did is hook some wires onto your acupuncture points at your lower legs and hands area and she'll turn on a small machine which these wires came from so you can feel some currents through (it's like ants's bites) while she uses a comb with 'needles' to tap on your scalp lightly. The treatment took less than 10mins each time and I did that diligently for three months on a weekly basis. My hair stopped dropping by the third month and I realized baby hair started growing! I cut down on my visit and went only fortnightly.

I stopped going after a year but my hair loss problem never comes back. That was 5 years ago. Now, I only go as and when my friend asked for compay, for maintenance purpose.

There is no need to sign any expensive package. You only need to buy a bottle of hair tonic from her at $20-$25 (can't remember) a bottle and each session you just need to pay $15.

There is no harm trying her if you are ready to put down your fortune into other centers.


1 comment:

  1. Hi is this safe if I am still breastfeeding?

    ReplyDelete