I love to try new products!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Kate Eyeliner - Eyeliner For Beginners

On my most recent trip to Taipei, I was sharing with a friend that Kate eyeliner is awesome (i've been using Kate liner for a few years already) when we saw this Kate Eyeliner Marker.

Kate Eyeliner Marker

We know how the experts always say you have to draw the liner as close to your lash line as possible to look natural. The triple tips of this marker liner makes your job a much easier one.

As my friend is not experienced with liquid liner, the firm tip plus the triple tips made drawing liner a pleasant task for her and when i saw her  recently, she has already mastered the skill of eyeliner drawing. All she did was to 'dot' her lashline with this liner and then connect the lines together! Done!


The only hiccup is this is not found in Singapore. We bought this in Taipei. So the next time you head to the city be sure to include this in your shopping list!

1 comment:

  1. I can be vouch for this as I am that "friend"! hahahaa... its awesome! just like a marker!

    ReplyDelete