I love to try new products!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Beauty From Within

I've been drinking Brand's Innershine Berry's Essence and Prune Plus Essence on a daily basis for the past three months and totally adore them...


This consists of seven premium berries and is an excellent source of antioxidant which neutralize harmful free radicals in the body and prevent degeneration of eye cells! 

My eyes are not so dry after taking them and they are definitely less tiring.



The Prune Essence is one's natural way to radiant skin. Made from quality California prunes, this promotes overall inner well-being through intestinal health, thus improving one's bowel system, resulting in clearer skin.

I realized more frequent bowel movement for myself after taking this and my friends did comment that my skin is more radiant...

Give it a try if you are keen but you need to consume this in long term to see effect, don't expect to see miracles with the first few boxes....

No comments:

Post a Comment