I love to try new products!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Get Brightened Up!

A good base is the key to lasting and beautiful make up.

I have used several base before, Chanel, Laura Mercier, Sofina and now, I like this:


I never feel for Shiseido because the counter girls are always so aunty! And their make up is not very attractive. Yes, I judge the brand by the girls representing them. Well, image sells, isn't it?

Not until my cousin introduced this to me last year she went:  "you must try!! My friends said my face brightens up immediately when I apply this!" Anyway, I was looking for another base at that time so I don't mind trying. And it is indeed nice!

I don't know if my face really brightens up or not because I used a lot of brightening stuffs but I know my make up do stay one whole day (i only need to pat the occassional oil from my nose and forehead) and my skin doesn't look dull at all towards the end of the day!

Oh ya, get it from DFS it cost around $50+ if I am not wrong (it cost $75 in the city).

No comments:

Post a Comment