I love to try new products!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Zap Zap Zen




My Izen finally arrived!! This is how it looks like....






To maximise effect, I am going to use this with slimming cream. I bought my 2B slimming cream from Hong Kong in January and it's time to 'open ceremony.' 


I applied about 10cent coin circumference to 3 parts of my tummy, left right and middle and the cream absorbed into the skin almost instantaneously. It feels 'hot' rightaway!! One thing good about the 2B cream, there is no 'chilli' in the ingredients which usually appears in other slimming cream and you might hurt your eyes accidentally. 


I then put the izen to work (soooo ticklish!! - no pain at all!!)  and did only about 5-7mins of 'circling' around my tummy area and at the end of the session I measured myself again the upper tummy is 2cm smaller!! This is amazing. I'm going to use it continuously for a week and I'll report back again! Stay Tuned!




1 comment:

  1. i will be staying tuned coz u know hw crazy i m abt my tummy! hahaaa

    ReplyDelete