I love to try new products!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

It Does Work But Only If You Are...




I tried Izen on my thighs today, particularly the inner thigh, everyone's biggest problem other than tummy...the result is fabulous. After just about 3mins on each side, 1cm was down for each circumference!

I didn't zap my tummy today because I had Nasi Lemak for supper! At 11pm! So I do not want to upset my stomach.

Was talking to J just now and she told me that she uses Izen at her back. For some people,  part of your flesh will protrude if you wear your brasserie and she said the result for that particular section was awesome!

After about 3 days of using izen on my tummy I can feel my tummy less wobbly! So I can totally feel her excitement.

But don't expect Izen to turn yourself into a super model ( as seen from the ad). Izen does work but only if you are realistic. It is an awesome product to firm up that certain stubborn flabby part of your body!!

No comments:

Post a Comment