I love to try new products!

Friday, March 23, 2012

I Love Eyeliner!

I love eyeliner. My eyes are non-existence without eyeliner. I've been applying eyeliner since I was 14. Yes, I applied eyeliner to school. Getting caught by principal is a weekly issue (she'll be standing at the staircase leading to all the classes) but I still can't live without it!

I've tried all sorts of liner, pencil, liquid and gel! And my favourite at this present moment, for gel liner, is Kate's Gel Liner.


I discovered this in Japan and bought to try and now I owned almost all colours! The brush that comes with it is one of the best and easiest brush to use! It even comes with a cap so it's perfect for travelling! The gel itself came in a small little bottle which spells convenice. Most gel liners only stay matte for around 2-3 hours without smudging but this stays on my eye the whole day!!! I brought it to test recently during my spinning and body combat class, it smudges but not under-eyes, it just got lighter! I guessed I sort of wiped them away when i was wiping away my perspiration).

This, is the holy grail of all gel liners!! And the best part is, it is cheap... just head to watsons and sasa :)


No comments:

Post a Comment