I love to try new products!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Looking Good though Barely There

Everyone should love Bare Minerals. It is one of the best products that I have ever discovered. Why?



Because it is a liquid foundation in loose powder form!! Yes!! It is a two-in-one!! Everyone loves how convenient 2 way powder  is but with constant use of 2 way powder, one's skin tends to get drier and drier.....ask any counter girls when you go shopping, everyone will agree with you. 

I was skeptical about Bare Minerals at first. It is just like any normal loose powder. How much coverage can it give you? Are you sure I don't need to apply liquid foundation? What about concealer? Do I need to at least apply that so my face looks more 'made-up?'

I bought my Bare Minerals while I was in the States last year and only tried using it recently. I decided to put it to test when I attended a luncheon wedding and it passed with flying colors!! Not only did my make-up stays, it looks very matte! It is as if I've 2 way powder on! Yes, the coverage is that good! 


This is how I look during that luncheon 


The best part? It is minerals! Mineral make-up won't harm your skin, even if you leave it overnight (of course I'm not going to!). It is preservative and chemical free and it is designed to enrich your skin. It is also very simple to apply. All you need is a good brush, swirl your brush and pick up some powder and you just start swirling it on your face!! 


This is how I look today with Bare Minerals Loose Powder..




1 comment:

  1. You make me want to get this!!! And i will once I finished the powder I am using now (which doesnt ever seem to finish!!).

    ReplyDelete